Getting Lear: How To Show And Not Tell

"All documentaries must invoke, as best they can, the spirit rather than the letter of the truth - and they are exciting because of this. A documentary's authenticity ultimately lies in its organizing vision rather than any mechanical fidelity to life." - Michael Rabiger



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rebooting this Blog!

I'm back!

No longer is this blog going to be JUST about my KING LEAR doc.

It's 2010 and I've moved on and (I hope) you have moved on too.

It is time to talk about the other documentaries I have produced since KING LEAR, and the lessons I learned from those experiences.

Also, I want to use this blog to put to good use the knowledge I've gleaned as a part of the doc selection committee for the Florida Film Festival.

And lastly, I want to use this blog to share news about my current projects and to promote the doc projects of my friends.

Stay tuned!

Chris

No comments: